Yes. When you redeem your purchased movie at your selected provider, you will either need to log in to your existing account or create a new account. Please note that while some providers may ask for a credit card when creating a new account, there is no additional fee to watch your FanFlix purchased movie.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is FanFlix?
- How do I redeem the digital code that I purchased?
- Do I need to sign up for an account at one of the available providers (Movies Anywhere, Apple TV, Vudu, Google Play, or FandangoNOW)?
- What is Movies Anywhere?
- I never received my email receipt. Where is it?
- I only redeemed 1 of multiple movies that I purchased. Where are the rest?
- I have successfully redeemed my purchased digital code, but I don't see my movie in my account on my selected provider. Where is my movie?
- How can I tell the resolution (HD, UHD, etc.) of the movie I'm purchasing?
- I'm having trouble playing my movie on my device (computer, smartphone, tablet, streaming device, etc.)
- Why isn't my movie playing in 4K/UHD?