If you initiated a FanFlix checkout (by pressing the "Pay Now" button on the checkout page) but did not fully complete it (by pressing the "Complete Order" button on the confirmation page), you may see a pre-authorization charge on your credit card or PayPal account. If you do not complete the transaction, any pre-authorization charge will go away, typically within 5-7 days.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is FanFlix?
- How do I redeem the digital code that I purchased?
- Do I need to sign up for an account at one of the available providers (Movies Anywhere, Apple TV, Vudu, Google Play, or FandangoNOW)?
- What is Movies Anywhere?
- I never received my email receipt. Where is it?
- I only redeemed 1 of multiple movies that I purchased. Where are the rest?
- I have successfully redeemed my purchased digital code, but I don't see my movie in my account on my selected provider. Where is my movie?
- How can I tell the resolution (HD, UHD, etc.) of the movie I'm purchasing?
- I'm having trouble playing my movie on my device (computer, smartphone, tablet, streaming device, etc.)
- Why isn't my movie playing in 4K/UHD?