The availability of audio and subtitles is determined and controlled by the provider (Movies Anywhere, Apple TV, Vudu, Google Play, or FandangoNOW). If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your provider's customer support team.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is FanFlix?
- How do I redeem the digital code that I purchased?
- Do I need to sign up for an account at one of the available providers (Movies Anywhere, Apple TV, Vudu, Google Play, or FandangoNOW)?
- What is Movies Anywhere?
- I never received my email receipt. Where is it?
- I only redeemed 1 of multiple movies that I purchased. Where are the rest?
- I have successfully redeemed my purchased digital code, but I don't see my movie in my account on my selected provider. Where is my movie?
- How can I tell the resolution (HD, UHD, etc.) of the movie I'm purchasing?
- I'm having trouble playing my movie on my device (computer, smartphone, tablet, streaming device, etc.)
- Why isn't my movie playing in 4K/UHD?